6 Month Personal Coaching Agreement
Explanation of Services
Welcome to Personal Financial Coaching! Tailor-Made Budgets is a financial coaching service which provides budget solutions to individuals, families and businesses. We help you find balance in life by customizing plans that achieve your short and long term financial goals. Tailor-Made Budgets will maintain the highest degree of confidentiality of our clients’ records, conversations, and written materials. I am delighted that you have chosen to work with me as your financial coach. Managing your business finances to get out of debt, increase profitability or simply managing the daily money operations can be a lot to handle on your own. Together we will create a plan that will work specifically for you to reach your goals in record time.
Upon enrolling in the program, you ("Client") have retained Tailor-Made Budgets, (“Coach”) to proceed with the requested budget coaching, and agree to the terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.
Financial Coaching: Your six month program investment is $2400. If paid in full at the start of the term, you will receive a 10% discount ($2160 total) or you may pay your agreement in six monthly installments of $400.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
• Tailored budgets, spending plans, tips, debt strategies and tools every month
• Review of current credit report and recommendations
• Unlimited email support for the entire 6 month period
• Unlimited revisions and updates
• Unbiased accountability
• 1st session is a 2-hour intensive session; you will then have eleven (11) additional 1-hour sessions to be completed within 6 months of your coaching start dates.
• Coaching focus is long-term behavior change, financial consistency, and personalized attention.
Here’s what I expect from you. Enrolling indicates that you have read, understand and agree to abide by the following:
- You must commit to and take part in all scheduled coaching sessions. For couples, the expectation is that both of you be present for all sessions.
- Rescheduling is not recommended as I want you to stay on track but if you reschedule, appointments must be cancelled no less than 24 hours in advance. You should use the link provided in your confirmation and reminder emails to both cancel and reschedule.
- You must do the work behind the scenes. I will work with you and provide you with the tools you need to accomplish the goals we set together but you will need to do the work in between our sessions to experience the results you desire.
- Payments must be made on time. Payments are made through automatic debit. Make sure that you note when all of your scheduled payments are due. Once you submit your agreement, these dates cannot be changed. Payments made by check must be received in advance. If the payment is not received, your session will be cancelled and you will be notified to reschedule.
- You agree to finish what you start. Budgeting requires consistency so completion of all of your sessions is critical. Once the agreement is signed, you agree to complete all sessions and agree to honor payments in full.
- When your payment is processed, you will receive a welcome email from our team with your homework document attached. If you do not receive it, please contact our admin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Homework should be completed and sent to Ericka at least 24 hours prior to your first session at email@example.com.
The Coaching Process
At that initial coaching session, together with you: We will work diligently to understand and evaluate your current budget, goals, and resources; begin developing a strategy to meet and exceed your goals; and recommend specific courses of action we believe you should take.
Money Back Guarantee: We do not offer a money-back guarantee until you have completed the initial coaching session. If within 30 days of your initial session you believe the services promised were not delivered, we will refund your coaching fee minus a $100 administration fee.
As to the information, documents and materials we ask you to provide in advance: These must be received in our office one full business day in advance of your scheduled appointment. If any requested materials, documents or information is not submitted within that time frame, we may reschedule your coaching session. You assume all responsibility for providing accurate and complete materials, documentation, and facts upon which our coaching may be based.
If you want additional coaching after the term has expired you may decide to continue coaching. We will engage in Maintenance Coaching on a monthly basis. Terms are discussed once your 6 Month agreement is completed.
Our confidentiality policy is this: We will keep completely confidential all matters discussed, facts revealed, and the nature and content of all documents you have provided to us or that we generate. We will reveal such matters only upon receipt of a written authorization and clear, verifiable instructions from you telling us exactly what we may reveal. If you are married, both spouses must sign the authorization and instructions.
Disclaimer: These budgeting services are not a guarantee of successful goal achievement. Many of the ideas and solutions presented by Tailor-Made Budgets are recommendations and supportive coaching advice to help create positive decision-making in personal finances. Achieving financial change in each situation is highly dependent upon the individual actions that must be taken as a result of having a well-defined plan.
We can, and do, promise you this: We will tell you what we believe you need to hear; we will offer a plan with clear direction; we won’t give up on you, and we will be available to you.
We expect, and assume, this promise from you: That you will come prepared to make the sacrifices necessary to succeed; do what you need to do in order to understand the plan and recommendation; take full responsibility for your plan and its implementation; take the action required to meet your goals; and contact us when you need additional advice and direction.
By enrolling, Tailor-Made Budgets is hereby authorized to charge your debit card in the amount indicated for coaching services. Click your preferred payment option below to complete the enrollment process.