Manage Your Money!
4 Keys Necessary For Financial Peace, Purpose & Passion!
We all serve in different roles in our lives. You might be a husband, wife, mother, friend, employee, and business owner….any number of things. Each role takes time and energy.
At the end of the day, the last thing you probably want to do is make TIME to sit down and PLAN out your financial life. Even if you wanted to, you’ve probably convinced yourself that you don’t have the TIME. Or maybe you think you don’t have the KNOWLEDGE to actually achieve your financial goals.
But here’s the truth:
If you don’t pay attention to your money habits, behaviors, and obligations, more than likely, none of your goals and dreams will actually be accomplished.
Regular maintenance on your yard keeps the landscaping looking neat and healthy, right? In the same way, regular maintenance on your financial life leads to a neat and healthy financial future. Weeds in your yard look suspiciously like debt in your finances.
Some things cannot be left undone.
Your money management is one of them.
Let me share a little secret. Budgeting is NOT rocket science. It’s not meant to be hard, to cause you a lot of struggle or make you work countless hours. If this is your reality right now, it doesn’t have to be that way. I’m here to SHOW you how to make it better. In Manage Your Money, I’ve created a program that gives you everything you need to succeed:
Detailed insights on a proven system for eliminating debt and creating a future for yourself and your family
The mindset support to get you through those tough moments of insecurity or not knowing how to take action
A Systematic Step-By-Step Budgeting and Debt Reduction System (no more overwhelm confusion or exhaustion).
I want to show you how to…
Gain control over your finances
Make your money behave
Serve the financial goals you have, like getting out of debt, saving for the future, and helping others.
Your budget is a tool that you can use to get where you want to be 5 years down the line.
Want to know what is in store for you when you join me by joining the Manage Your Money program?
You will learn many of the tools I share with my private clients including:
- The truth behind why budgeting never worked for you in the past and what you can do to change that
- The steps in understanding where you are and what behaviors need to change immediately
- A simple approach to budgeting and the key ingredient for making a budget truly work for you
- How to make smart money decisions every single time – without confusion or overwhelm
- A step-by-step approach to debt-reduction and how to know your “debt-free date”
- The single most important adjustment you can make—when you employ it regularly and consistently, it will ensure that you always have money left at the end of the month.
Why should you take this class? How do I KNOW I can help you?
First and foremost, I was a recovering debtor, just like you. I had to climb my way out of $100,000 in debt! I know how it feels. I’m not just teaching you the principles. I lived them and still do to this day. (Believe me, it gets easier with time.)
I didn’t start out as a money coach. I actually started by needing the principles myself. Then I realized that others could use some guidance too.
Second, I have the right “credentials,” I am a certified financial coach and have worked with hundreds of private clients on these same issues over the last 10 years. I know how to present materials in a way that is simple, effective and fun.
Here’s how our program will work:
- 4 Weekly Group Teleclass Calls with Ericka to cover the elements of the Manage Your Money Teleclass. I’ll give you individualized attention on breaking through your financial barriers. These calls are LIVE. You’ll be able to ask questions throughout the call and get the attention you need and deserve. The calls will focus on clear HOW TO steps to manage your money as well as mindset tips to help you move forward right away.
- 1 One-on-One Laser Coaching Call (30-min) giving you the individualized support you need to create your financial road map.
- Templates, Handouts, Scripts, and Full-Color Visuals with Every Training Session—everything you need to build a budget and debt reduction plan, makeover your financial goals, and recharge your success.
- Email access to Ericka for questions and opportunities so you see financial changes FAST! (for the full month)
EARLY BIRD BONUS:
You’ll also a signed copy of Ericka’s best-selling book…
Naked and Unashamed: 10 Money Conversations Every Couple Must Have!
Are you ready to take action, step out in the world and into success? Then say yes to join me for:
“Manage Your Money!
4 Key Behaviors for Financial PEACE, PURPOSE, and PASSION”
The Teleclass is scheduled for 1 hour on each of 4 consecutive Thursdays starting February 1st at 7 PM EST
We’ll record all sessions and make them available for download. You will also receive worksheets for each session.