The process provided by Tailor-Made Budgets only really works when you know where you want to go. It is time for you to dream, plan, and execute. Below is some motivation inspired by "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" by T. Harv Eker. If you pick just one of these nuggets to focus on next year it would give your dreams and goals new dimension and life.
- To master money you must manage money and rich people are good at managing their money.
- If you want to be rich you have to be adding value to other people's lives.
- The happiest people are those who use their natural talents to the utmost.
- It's time to start sharing your gifts instead of hoarding them or pretending they don't exist.
- Poor people make choices based on fear.
- Rich people take educated risks.
Write down these nuggets on an index card and put it somewhere that you go everyday. The bathroom is probably best :). Make sure to read it and internalize any changes or adjustments you need to make so that the importance gets deep on the inside of you. Only then will it become a reality.
Start planning for what you want in 2011 today!