As we approach the last few days of the year, I wanted to take a moment to celebrate some of the major wins my clients experienced this year:
One family settled $20,000 of old debt for $4,000!
- A couple finished paying off all their debt totaling over $200,000!!! Now they can prepare for a full retirement!
- One family weathered a medical and family emergencies with ease because they had the money to cover it.
- A client moved across the country to pursue her dream of working in ministry after she saved 6 months of monthly expenses.
- One client sold her home and moved across country in pursuit of a more tranquil environment to grow her business.
- A client paid off $3000 in debt and saved $1000.
- A client paid off $7000 in credit card debt.
- A single mom doubled her business revenue, paid off $4000 in credit card debt, $4000 in tax debt, and paid a hefty down payment on a “new to her” car!
- One client paid off $3500 in medical debt.
- A single mom moved to a more modest home and paid off $30,000 in debt.
- One woman paid off over $7600 in debt and cash flowed a vacation and mission trip.
- One client paid off $12,800 in debt and increased her credit score by 60 points.
- One business owner replaced her salary with new business revenue and will have paid off $13,000 in debt by Dec. 31st.
- One client paid off $12,500 in debt, saved $10,000 for emergencies and will be pursuing a nomadic lifestyle overseas as she grows her business.
- Oh and I released my 1st book, “Naked and Unashamed: 10 Money Conversations Every Couple Must Have” in Feb
Aren’t those great reasons to celebrate?
Have you found yourself in these stories? Can you imagine your story in 2018? You could be sharing your testimony with other people who need the inspiration. This is not even all of my clients. When you are focused on progress it happens!!
Take some time to get clear about what you want to see at the end of 2018. If you need a solid game plan for your finances set up some time to chat with me…